BLUE MOUNTAIN LODGE
RATES & POLICIES
- The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall in all respects, govern this contract.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) and are inclusive of 15% VAT.
- Blue Mountain Lodge reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs should there be any change in the percentage rate of VAT or any other levy, tax or impost becoming payable by Blue Mountain Lodge after the date of printing of this contract or in the event of the devaluation of the SA Rand.
- The tariffs are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) on a per person per night basis (unless otherwise indicated) and are net and non-commissionable.
- Rack rates provided are a guideline, and are not the contracted rates. These are purely for the purpose of comparison and are subject to change.
All cancellations must be given in writing to the hotel by e-mail: email@example.com. Cancellations/Amendments are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations made more than 30 days of date of arrival 25% of fee payable.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of date of arrival 50% of fee payable.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of date of arrival 100% of fee payable.
- Guaranteed reservations will be held for first night only, after which the accommodation will be released and accommodation cancelation fee charged.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation.
- Balance payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Please quote the reservation folio number and surname of party as a reference when payment is made.
Lefe Blue Mountain Lodge,
Account Number: 1141692880
Branc Code: 11760500
Address Blue Mountain Lodge
PO Box 101
Mpumalanga – South Africa
R514, Kiepersol, 1241 (Hazyview)
Mpumalanga – South Africa
Any notice, order, acceptance, demand or other communication addressed to Blue Mountain Lodge which:
- Is sent by prepaid registered post to Blue Mountain Lodge at its domicilium for the time being, shall be presumed, unless the contrary is proved, to have been received by Blue Mountain Lodge on the tenth business day following the date of posting;
- Is delivered to a responsible person in the employ of Blue Mountain Lodge during normal business hours of Blue Mountain Lodge Lodge at its domicilium for the time being shall be deemed to have been received by Blue Mountain Lodge at the time of delivery;
- Is transmitted by means of a e-mail to Blue Mountain Lodge firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address for the time being, shall be presumed, unless the contrary is proved, to have been received by Blue Mountain Lodge on date of despatch of such e-mail.
Blue Mountain Lodge Operations
The lodge shall be excused and shall not be deemed in default for any failure of performance hereunder, for any reason beyond its control. Such cause shall be deemed to include, without limitation, war, warlike operations, armed aggression, insurrection, riots, fire, explosions, accidents, failure to obtain government approvals, governmental acts or omissions, regulations or orders, acts of God, acts of a public enemy, epidemics, quarantine, restrictions or labour unrest.
Catering for the smaller conference groups, privacy, service and equipment are available.
There is a quaint ivy-clad chapel and a reception hall for a wedding celebration.
Walks and hikes through two hundred hectares of indigenous bush and forestry, bird watching, botanical interests, bass fishing, swimming and billiards.
The surrounding areas offer:
Game viewing trips to the Kruger National Park or private game lodges, golfing, ballooning and helicopter rides.